We are also very pleased to highligh our Testimonials.
1. "Energy Dispute Resolution", presented by Reiss Jones, University of Dundee alumnus - diploma for professional legal practice, and a Scots law graduate with Oil and Gas Law.
2. "Overview of the reform of the mining sector in Kazakhstan", presented by: Gulzhan Kozhabayeva, LLM, CEPLMP; Founder at “Women in Mining Kazakhstan", Kazakhstan
3. "Mine Decommissioning in Argentina", presented by: Marcos Conca, LLM, CEPMLP; Universidad Nacional de San Juan and Basañes y Videla Consultores, both in Argentina
4. "Uganda: Regulations on Mineral Certification", presented by: Loyola R. Karobwa, LLM, CEPMLP, Mining Lawyer, Ministry of Energy and Mineral Development, Uganda
5. "Electricity Market Reforms in Kenya and South Africa", presented by: Noreen Kidunduhu, Energy and Extractives Lawyer, based in Kenya; and Priscilla Brandt, LLM Candidate at CEPMLP, from South Africa.
6. "Mining in Brazil: Sector Reporting, Transparency and Accountability; and Tailings Dam Failures", presented by: Dr Maria Augusta Paim, Research Fellow, CEPMLP, UK; and Adriano Drummond C Trindade, LLM Resources Law and Policy, CEPMLP, UK, plus Lecturer, University of Brasilia, and Partner, Mattos Filho Advogados, both in Brazil.
7. "Chile Climate Change Law", presented by CEPMLP LLM Candidate, Felipe Massardo.
8. "Chile Energy Efficiency Law", presented by CEPMLP LLM Candidate, Felipe Massardo.
9."Alternative Fuel Developments in Uganda", featuring Mr. Edgar Tusingwire and Mr. Ignatius Oluka, senior managers at the Uganda National Oil Company.
10. "Artisanal Mining Formalisation in Ethiopia", featuring Ms. Rahel Getachew, Senior Program Officer at Supporting the Ministry of Mines (SUMM) Project (Ethiopia), Canadian International Resources and Development Institute (CIRDI/ ICIRD):
11. "Delivering Technical Assistance for Public Administration Reforms", featuring Ms. Helene Bagirishya, Deputy Director at Supporting the Ministry of Mines (SUMM) Project (Ethiopia), Canadian International Resources and Development Institute (CIRDI/ ICIRD):
12. "Foreign Direct Investments in Africa", featuring Mr. Francis Osiemo, Legal Counsel at the African Legal Support Facility, African Development Bank:
13. "Formalisation of Artisanal Mining in Sierra Leone", featuring Mr. Jozef Massaroli, our National Champion for Sierra Leone:
14. "Governance in the Extractive Industries", featuring Prof. Asebe Regassa, Director of Research and Dissemination, Dilla University (Ethiopia):
15. "Gross Negligence in the Oil & Gas Sector", featuring Mr Smith Azubuike, our National Champions Coordinator:
16. "Introducing" series, featuring Ms. Annet Mbabazi, formerly Extractives Hub Champion, Uganda:
17. "Introducing" series, featuring Ms. Jacqueline Kabeta, Extractives Hub Champion, Zambia:
18. "Investments in the Nigerian Mining Sector", featuring Ms. Chinenye Okechukwu and Mr. Jide Arowosaiye, both of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI)
19. "NEITI Experience of the Extractives Hub", featuring Mr. Waziri Adio, Executive Secretary, NEITI:
20. "Is Ghana ready for onshore petroleum exploration?", featuring Ms. Sharon-Rose Lithur, Budget Monitoring and Financial Analyst, Bank of Ghana:
21. "Maritime Boundaries in Lebanon", featuring Mr. Hassan Khalifeh, our National Champion for Lebanon:
22. "Negotiating Large-Scale Contracts in Liberia", featuring Ms. Beneta Ackah, our National Champion for Liberia:
23. "Opportunities & Challenges of the Extractive Industry in Afghanistan", featuring Mr. Shirzai Ehsanullah, our National Champion for Afghanistan (updated 4 Feb. 2020):
22. "Revenue Sharing and Transparency in the Kenyan Extractives Sctor", featuring Ms. Wairimu Karanja, our National Champion for Kenya:
23. "Social License to Operate in Kenya", featuring Ms. Nduta Njenga, Fellow at Oxford Policy Management: