Support for you
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Economic Linkages in the Extractives Sector
Mineral Compliance and Inspection
Revenue Distribution and Local Impact
Jump to chapters >
1. Local content definition
2. WTO requirements and national constraints on policymaking
3. Mining supply chain at a glance: seeking opportunities for intervention
4. Oil and gas supply chain at a glance: seeking opportunities for intervention
5. Local content and procurement processes
6. Road map for developing local content policies
7. Risks of local content legislation
8. Country case studies
9. BGR Copper Belt Procurement Demand Model
10. BGR Procurement Demand Model for West Africa
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password