Register your email address for our newsletter
The Impact of Automation on Employment in the Mining Sector
Using EITI Data
Transfer Pricing: Risk Based Monitoring
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Managing Commodity Lifecycles, Mining
Mineral and Petroleum Economics
Reserves and Resources
Revenue Distribution and Local Impact
Jump to chapters >
1. Why are mineral markets cyclical?
2. Features of mineral commodity price cycles
3. Impact of mineral commodity price cycles – spending on exploration and investment
4. The role of the state in managing mineral commodity price cycles
5. Impacts of commodity price volatility – government revenues
6. Impacts of commodity price volatility – exchange rate effects
7. Policy in practice: the use of stabilisation funds to mitigate cyclicality
8. Impacts of commodity price volatility – structural effects
9. Impacts of commodity price volatility – employment effects
10. Case studies
11. Managing mineral commodity price cycles – an industry view
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password