Support for you
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Managing Commodity Lifecycles, Mining
Mineral Compliance and Inspection
Mining Legislation and Regulations
Jump to chapters >
1. Mineral policy: Definitions and rationale
2. Approaches to mineral policy development
3. Aligning mineral policy with other institutional arrangements
4. Policy development: Key considerations for government
5. Mining and development
6. Regulatory consistency and effectiveness
7. Mine ownership
8. Fiscal policy
9. Environmental protection
10. Social development
11. Labour regulation
12. Health and safety regulation
13. Land access, infrastructure and trade barriers
14. Artisanal and small-scale mining development
15. Mine closure planning
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password