Register your email address for our newsletter
The Impact of Automation on Employment in the Mining Sector
Using EITI Data
Transfer Pricing: Risk Based Monitoring
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Managing Commodity Lifecycles, Petroleum
Mineral and Petroleum Economics
Revenue Distribution and Local Impact
Jump to chapters >
2. Balancing government and investor objectives
3. Characteristics of fiscal instruments
4. Pros and cons of fiscal instruments
5. Royalties: Simple, but not neutral or progressive
6. Pros and cons of taxes and other fiscal instruments
7. Optimal mix of instruments in fiscal regime
8. Administration: Improving revenue collection
9. Calculating revenues: Avoiding pitfalls
10. Auditing costs: potential for exaggeration
11. Sources of support to governments
12. Case study: Sierra Leone
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password