Register your email address for our newsletter
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Extractives Hub Policy Briefs
National Oil Companies (NOCs)
Petroleum Legislation and Regulations
Petroleum Licensing and Contracting
Jump to chapters >
1. The history of the National Oil Company
2. “Permanent Sovereignty” over natural resources
3. Resource rich NOC vs resource poor NOC
4. State interest
5. Domestic and international policies
6. Access to capital
7. NOC and IOC relations
9. NOC and regulator relations
10. Domestic market obligations
11. Civil society and NOCs
12. Climate regulation
13. Business models
14. Country comparisons
15. Key policy considerations
16. Best practices
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password