Support for you
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Petroleum Contract Compliance and Inspection
Mineral Compliance and Inspection
Petroleum Engineering Standards
Petroleum Industry Overview
Jump to chapters >
1. The objectives and scope of petroleum compliance activity
2. Regulation and regulatory bodies
3. Health, safety and the environment (HSE) standards and compliance
4. Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs)
5. Decommissioning obligations
6. Key considerations for policy makers
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password