Register your email address for our newsletter
The Impact of Automation on Employment in the Mining Sector
Using EITI Data
Transfer Pricing: Risk Based Monitoring
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Climate Change and Extractives
Energy Transition and the Extractives Sector
Gender and Extractives
Human Rights and Extractives
Jump to chapters >
1. What is climate change?
2. How has the international community responded?
3. Moving to a low carbon economy: What does this mean for extractives?
4. Potential impacts on demand for extractive sector products
5. Extractives-led development in a carbon constrained world
6. Resource development options and considerations for governments
7. Managing emissions
8. Adapting to climate change: implications for extractives
9. Possible government approaches
10. Considerations for government in planning for a low carbon future
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password