Support for you
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Revenue Distribution and Local Impact
Managing Commodity Lifecycles, Mining
Managing Commodity Lifecycles, Petroleum
Mineral and Petroleum Economics
Mineral Compliance and Inspection
Transparency and Anti-Corruption
Jump to chapters >
1. Should governments save or spend extractives sector revenue?
2. Government spending versus direct dividends
3. Should government reduce debt or invest in economic growth?
4. What is the ability of the economy to absorb investment
5. Sharing revenue between layers of government
6. Transparency, control and audit
7. Local Impact
8. Regional spillovers
9. Building local support and performing cost-benefit analyses
10. Industry view and case studies
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password