Support for you
What will I find on the Extractives Hub?
Who funds the Extractives Hub?
Who manages the Extractives Hub?
The Extractives Hub Programme Reference Group
Collaborate with us
Human Rights and Extractives
Climate Change and Extractives
Conflict and Extractives
Jump to chapters >
1. Why human rights matter
2. Companies’ human rights responsibilities
3. Environment and human rights for oil, gas and mining projects
4. Maximising the benefits of oil, gas and mining
5. Key issues part I: transparency, consent, land management and engagement
6. Key issues part II: Security, Managing Artisanal mining and decommissioning
7. Planning for when things go wrong: Access to ‘remedy’ in oil, gas and mining
Training & Events
Continue to Resource Page
This action requires you to be logged in. Please login below.
If you are not already a member, please register to receive these benefits.
Access to personalised support, including research and expert advice free of charge
Free subscription to The Extract, a bi-monthly bulletin, as well as receive resources tailored to your interests
Access to My Dashboard, your personal page offering services, such as saving resources and contacting peers
Forgot Your Password?
Reset Account Password
Please enter your email address to reset your password